2. When you come in you will be properly measured and fitted with corsets that suit your body shape and size. We keep a range of shapes and styles in stock for you to try and this is when you can view the fabric swatches and decide on extra options such as straps or matching items like skirts and jackets. (It is also possible to select an off-the-peg option). Payment is due with the order and delivery takes anything from 6-16 weeks depending on the chosen options.
3. Once the corset, or corset ensemble, comes into stock we will phone and let you know. If you are local, this is the time to come in with the correct shoes, etc.
If you live further away you may prefer to have your new corset shipped direct to you.
2. Once you’ve made a decision you will need to return for measurements and finalise all the details. At this point you will need to make payment. In the case of a coloured gown or a less expensive one you will need to make full payment in advance. All other orders require 50% in advance and the balance when the dress or outfit arrives.
3. Once the dress comes into stock we will phone and let you know and the balance is now due. If you are local this is the time to come and view the gown and try it on with the correct shoes and lingerie. If the dress requires alterations we will then book you in with the seamstress. otherwise you get to take the gown home.
4. If you live further away you may prefer to book your gown viewing and alterations fitting for the same time. Alterations cost extra and are payable directly to your seamstress at the first fitting. You may need up to three fitting appointments depending on the complexity of alterations and you need to allow around 8 weeks for this. Please let us know if you are travelling a long distance and we will try to condense the number of times you need to visit. Alternatively you may prefer to have your alterations done locally and have the dresses shipped to you.