We are operating under new operating procedures to conform with current Government advice and instructions.
• We will be operating by appointment only. We will no longer offer any drop-in sessions. There will be larger gaps between appointments to allow for thorough cleaning, for all our safety. This means there will be a lot fewer weekly appointments for some time.
• Please arrive on time. We will be unable to let you in should you arrive early as we will be with another bride or undertaking a thorough cleaning process afterwards. Likewise if you arrive late we will have to finish your appointment on time to allow for cleaning before the next appointment.
• On arrival you will be asked to use hand sanitiser.
• Wherever possible we will maintain a 2 metre distance for all brides and their guest. The Government suggests face coverings when this is not possible, so with this in mind we will require you to wear a face covering whilst in the fitting room. Our staff will also wear face covering whenever they need to be close to you.
• We will be allowing a maximum of one guest. We would ask that your guest is in accordance with the government guidelines at the time of your appointment, for example; at time of writing this would need to be someone from your household. We are unable to offer any flexibility on guest numbers for the moment.
• We request both bride and guest not to touch gowns. We would kindly ask that you allow our staff to handle all the gowns for you. This is to maximise the cleanliness of dresses that are tried on. We appreciate this is not ideal.
• Dressing rooms and our studio will will be cleaned after each appointment to minimise cross contamination. Tried on gowns will be treated between appointments to sanitise them.
• Your Family need not miss out; you are welcome to use Facetime or online video on our wifi network so other guests can attend virtually. If you need help with this, please let us know in advance.
• At this time, we are unable to offer any refreshments
• Bathroom facilities will also be closed until the Covid-19 restrictions are lifted. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
• Our staff will only attend work if they feel well and healthy and are not showing any symptoms, we would ask you to do the same.
• Please bring with you a face covering for when we cannot maintain the appropriate social distance (your guest will need one too). You will not be permitted to try on gowns without one.
PLEASE NOTE: All of the above is subject to possible change dependent on instructions and advice from the Government.