Your cart is currently empty
Covid-19 Update and Policy
Latest Update: 3rd September, 2021.
Here we describe the process we will follow with regards your appointment...
We are still operating with the NHS Covid-19 Trace app, and recommend you install the app on your mobile phone before your appointment with us, so you can scan in when you arrive. However, this is not mandatory on you.
We are also listening to our customers on their appointment experience with us, and where it is safe for us to do, we will make subtle changes but remain within Government guidelines.
Bridal dress fittings are very close contact between our staff and our customers at times during the appointment, and as such we need to set the following procedures for the safety of our staff and customers. We ask for your full co-operation in adhering to these procedures. Thank you.
• Until conditions return to "normality" there will be larger gaps between appointments to allow for thorough cleaning, for all our safety. This means there will be a lot fewer weekly appointments for some time.
• Please arrive on time. We will be unable to let you in should you arrive early as we will still be with another bride or undertaking a thorough cleaning process afterward the previous appointment. Likewise, if you arrive late we will have to finish your appointment on time to allow for cleaning before the next appointment.
• On arrival you will be asked to use hand sanitiser.
• We will also ask you to "scan in" if you have the NHS Covid-19 Track and Trace app on your mobile. However, this is not compulsory.
• Please bring with you a face mask for when we cannot maintain the appropriate social distance (your guest will need one too). You will not be permitted to try on gowns without one, as our staff have to assist you. Likewise, our staff member will also wear on in these circumstances for the safety of yourself as well as our staff.
• Wherever possible we will maintain a 2 metre distance for all brides and their guest.
• We will be allowing a maximum of two (2) guest with you. We would ask that your guests also follow our conditions of entry. We are unable to offer any flexibility on guest numbers at this time.
• Your family and friends need not miss out on the appointment though; you are welcome to use Facetime or another online video source on our wifi network so other guests can attend virtually. If you need help with this, please let us know in advance.
• We request both bride and guests not to touch gowns unless trying on. We would kindly ask that you allow our staff to handle all the gowns for you. This is to maximise the cleanliness of dresses that are tried on. We appreciate this is not ideal.
• Dressing rooms and our studio will will be cleaned after each appointment to minimise cross contamination. Tried on gowns will be treated between appointments to sanitise them.
• At this time, we are unable to offer any refreshments
• Bathroom facilities are available, if required, but with strict guidelines on use and cleaning.
• Our staff will only attend work if they feel well and healthy and are not showing any symptoms, we would ask you to do the same with regard your appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: All of the above is subject to possible change dependent on instructions and advice from the Government.